So, yesterday my little sister refused to eat her dinner of chicken and rice so Katie decided to pull the "there are people starving in Africa that only get three grains of rice a day so you should be grateful" card. While doing this Katie put three pieces of rice on her finger and dramatically ate them at the end. If you looked in Maddy's face you would have thought someone had just told her a good scary story. Katie then asked me to say the dinner prayer. Afterwards there was a breif silence until maddy's face lights up, as if someone had turned on a flashlight, and squeaks an estatic "I made-up a song about the hungry people in Africa!" We encourage her to sing it. We were all dying of laughter. I asked her to re-record it which is what you say but it's not quite as good.
Here it is.
Hope you enjoyed that as much as us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
She is so cute. I can't wait to see her. I wonder if Emma and Maddie are going to fight like or be best buds?
Post a Comment