Saturday, December 26, 2009

Free Write 12.22.09

I was up late one night and I felt like doing a free write. I think its worthy enough to post. Especially since I haven't wrote on my blog since the summer and I'm tarting to feel bad for teasing the family on being behind on blogging! so anyway... here it is:


To Be (Free Write)

By Marah Golding

This is the sad thing about typing unplanned- it’s stupid and pointless. However, the most brilliant pieces of work are simply raw thoughts that are spurred out onto paper, but they are easily disregarded and deleted- as if they never existed at all, they never happened, they never breathed and lived and explored. Perhaps we are like these words. Every person on this planet comes to a point in their life where they wonder why they exist, what is their purpose. Maybe, just maybe, everything in life exists purely to be. There is no rhyme, no planning. We are straight from God’s mind to live, to be, to exist.

No comments: